|Select Board 03/08/2012|
800x600 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Weathersfield Select Board
March 8, 2012
Norman John Arrison
Lisa Slade, Recording Secretary
1. Call to Order: Mr. Fuller called the Weathersfield Select Board meeting to order at 7:00 p.m. at Martin Memorial Hall.
Mr. Fuller noted the meeting was originally scheduled for last night but he had to change it so there would be a quorum. He said that he called the Secretary of States office and was told Mr. Arrison can serve as a member even if a recount happens and, the reorganization meeting can be held at a later time when there is a quorum as long as he sets a specific date. Mr. Fuller said the reorganization meeting will be held on Tuesday March 13th at 7:00 p.m.
2. New Business
A. Reorganization of Select Board tabled to March 13, 2012
B. Select Board Member Resignation: Mr. Fuller read a letter of resignation that he received from Gordon Eglintine. The resignation is effective immediately which leaves one year remaining of his three year term. Mr. Arrison made the motion to accept Mr. Eglintine's resignation with regret. Mr. Boyer seconded the motion which passed without dissent.
C. Posting of Select Board Opening to Fill 1 Year of Unexpired 3 Year Term: Mr. Arrison made the motion to post the vacancy to fill out the unexpired term with a probable date of appointment on March 20, 2012. Mr. Boyer seconded the motion which passed without dissent.
3. Comments from Citizens and Select Board: Mr. Fuller urged those interested in appointments to send a letter to the Town as they will start to address appointments at the next meeting. He also said that the new fire truck purchase will be discussed at the next meeting because there is a date limitation on the trade-in values we received.
4. Review Minutes from Previous Meeting(s): Mr. Boyer made the motion to approve the minutes dated February 7, 2012. Mr. Arrison seconded the motion which passed without dissent.
Mr. Boyer made the motion to approve the minutes dated February 21, 2012, Mr. Arrison seconded the motion. The minutes need to reflect that after Executive Session the Board agreed to let Mr. Mullen carry over five days of vacation time to this year. Motion passed unanimously with the one correction noted.
5. Sign Treasurer's Warrants: Mr. Arrison made the motion to approve the Treasurer's Warrants as follows:
General Fund Payroll $14,829.57
General Fund Operating Expense $24,138.04
Highway Fund Payroll $13,023.86
Highway Fund Operating Expense $71,983.25
Solid Waste Management Fund Payroll $ 1,405.90
Solid Waste Management Fund Operating Expense $ 4.00
Agency Monies $ 289.65
Mr. Boyer seconded the motion which passed without dissent.
6. Adjourn: Mr. Arrison made the motion to adjourn. Mr. Boyer seconded the motion which passed without dissent. The Weathersfield Select Board meeting was adjourned at 7:16 p.m.
Approved by the Weathersfield Select Board on March 20, 2012
|Last Updated on Monday, 02 April 2012 08:03|